- Dyno tested and produced power increases of +93 HP and +154 lbs. x ft. Torque in race mode at 3,182 RPM on a 2022 Toyota Tundra V6-3.5L(tt) (same engine as the 2022 Land Cruiser)
- Next generation of plug & play Bluetooth power module
- Increase turbo boost to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch or Smartphone App
- Bluetooth Connectivity to your iOS or Android Smartphone to Adjust Power Modes, Custom Tune Power Modes, or Upgrade the Device to the Latest Version
- Four Power Position Settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Does Not Modify the ECU and Leaves No Trace (No Footprint)
aFe POWER SCORCHER BLUE Power modules are the next generation of plug-and-play electronic module technology. It is the fastest way to safely gain significant horsepower, torque and improve drivability without modifying or leaving any trace on the Engine Control Unit (ECU). The SCORCHER BLUE features an LED control switch for in-cabin, on-the-fly power adjustments with different preset modes. With Bluetooth connectivity you can tap into your iOS or Android device to make power adjustments, custom tune different power modes, view gauges for engine parameters, upgrade to the latest version, measure acceleration times and more. The app is downloadable for free on the App Store or Google Play store.
Increases Power and Performance:
The SCORCHER BLUE Power module increases turbo boost and overall vehicle performance, producing double-digits horse power and triple-digits torque gains on our in-house dyno.
Direct Plug-and-Play Power:
Designed with factory-style connectors, it easily connects to engine sensors for a quick and simple install. The LED control switch can be routed through the firewall into the cabin or connect to the module via Bluetooth with the smartphone app.
On-the-Fly Power Adjustments:
In-cabin, on-the-fly power adjustments can be made to accommodate your driving needs. Select one of four power settings on the in-cab LED control switch or control the module remotely via the free iOS or android app. The smartphone connects to the module via Bluetooth and displays engine parameters (MAP).
4 Power Settings:
This power module has four power settings loaded and identifiable with the LED light on the switch or smartphone app: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red).
The SCORCHER BLUE module is Bluetooth 4.0 capable and can connect to most iOS or Android devices. Bluetooth connectivity allows control of the module from you mobile device without the need to run any wires through the firewall.
SCORCHER BLUE App:
The aFe POWER SCORCHER BLUE app is free on the APP Store and Google Play store and allows the smartphone device to become a handheld remote for the module. It also displays turbo boost gauge (MAP), allows you to customize each power mode, upgrade to the latest revision and even measure 0 to 60 ¼ mile times.
aFe POWER does not recommend using the SCORCHER BLUE module with any other tuners or modules. aFe POWER recommends that only Sport or Sport + settings are used during towing.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 4 in|