This ignition is universal
If you’re a consummate engine tuner and know how to take advantage of minute changes in timing during a quarter mile pass, then the Programmable Digital-7 Plus is the ignition for you! All of the standard programmable features such as Individual Cylinder Management, Step Retards, Rev Limits, Shift Points and more are included in the Plus version but you also get more. Much, much more.A MAP sensor is required for the boost circuit. The Ignition is supplied with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the Pro-Data+ software on a mini CD.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing.
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes.
- View all ignition events in a new Launch History window including the retard sum, manifold pressure, rpm, shift points and more.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Program your engine’s firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- An upgraded micro- controller runs at 40MHz enabling timing accuracy within 0.1 degrees and +/-1 rpm at up to 10,000 rpm!