Pick up our highest performing Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit made for our Spare Tire Delete Kit! Our Spare Tire Delete Bracket cuts down install time in half and gives you a clean and compact way to install your Conductor’s Special 2485K Train Horn Kit!
A train horn kit for those that won’t settle for anything but the best, the Conductor’s Special 2485K combines some of the best train horns you can buy with one of the best onboard air systems, giving you the top-of-the-line kit your ride deserves. Our Nightmare Edition of the Conductor’s Special 2485 gives you an even cleaner look, with a matching stealth black 485C compressor to match your horns and tank.
The Shocker XL train horns that are the staple of our Conductor’s Special train horn kits are some of the loudest horns you can buy. In fact, the only horns louder than the Shocker XL train horns are the authentic train horns we sell and they are only a couple of decibels apart. Our Shocker XL train horns are also hand-tuned to US Train Horn Chord specifications, meaning you are getting the same power and tone as a real locomotive. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, the Shocker XL horns are just as reliable as they are loud.
Horns of this caliber deserve an onboard air system that can keep up and our Conductor’s Special 2485K does that and then some. Equipped with our stealth-black 2-gallon air tank and Viair’s latest and greatest compressor, the 485C, our Conductor’s Special 2485K provides up to 7 seconds of blast time and has the fastest recharge time of any of our kits, clocking in at only 50 seconds! Not only is this system incredibly fast, but our Conductor’s Special 2485K is a truly constant duty system with a 100% duty cycle up to 200 PSI, meaning you get an incredibly fast workhorse of a system able to handle any pneumatic jobs you can throw at it.
Installing your Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit has never been easier or cleaner than with the introduction of our Spare Tire Delete Brackets. All full-size truck owners and plenty of mid-sized truck owners are ditching their factory spare tire in favor of one of our Spare Tire Delete Brackets for their train horn kit. Not only does our bracket make any install look like a professional install but it also saves you the most valuable resource of all, time! Whether you are a DIY master or are having it professionally done our Spare Tire Delete Bracket turns what used to be a 6-8 hour install into a 3-4 hour install.
- Fits most full-size pickups.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20″ to 29″. Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won’t Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 4 to 6 Seconds
- It can be heard from almost miles away!
- Powdercoated Black Finish
- Made from 14 Gauge Steel
- Quick & Easy Install
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 485C Stealth Black Compressor
- 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Air line
- 6 ft of 3/8 in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blow-off
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-2485K
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material: High-Impact ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 2 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 485C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 50 Sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
|Dimensions||21 × 23 × 13 in|
STD, Add Tire Inflation Kit, Add 220 PSI Digital Air Pressure Gauge, Add Shocker XL 6 Horn Upgrade Kit for Spare Tire Delete Kits, Add Tire Inflation Kit w/ 220 PSI Digital Air Pressure Gauge, Add Tire Inflation Kit w/ Shocker XL 6 Horn Upgrade Kit for Spare Tire Delete Kits, Add 220 PSI Digital Air Pressure Gauge w/ Shocker XL 6 Horn Upgrade Kit for Spare Tire Delete Kits, Everything