SET UP KIT for new symmetry turbo set “GT900(GTII7467)” designed for R35 GT-R are newly released.
This kit was designed to utilize the symmetry turbine layout, which is considered ideal, so the overwhelming high performance is expected.
- This product is a set up kit for the symmetry turbine set of GT900.
- Use in combining this product with the symmetry turbine set works as a full turbine kit.
- To provide effective intake and exhaust performance, the suction pipe and chamber pipe were originally designed for this product.
- The exhaust manifold is made with heat-resisting steel, which quality was proved by GT800. High durability against heat and vibration is guaranteed.
- GTII Wastegate was selected because of its compact size, light weight, and reliable boost control.
|Main Kit Parts|
|Exhaust Manifold||Heat-resistant Cast, 52mm Pipe|
|Wastegate||HKS GTII φ50|
|Front Pipe||SUS304 φ70→φ75|
|Suction Pipe||AL buffed pipe φ70|
|Other Short Parts|
※It is recommended to use HKS Racing Suction Reloaded.
- The engine must be removed in order to install this product.
- This kit does NOT include the symmetry turbine set, fuel pump, injectors, F-CON, EVC, and engine parts
- The factory boost setting of the Wastegate is approximately 90-100kPa.
- Modification of the stock water pipe is required.
- Modification of T/C heat insulator is required.
- This product is for a race use. HKS is not responsible for any damage of the engine and/or transmission caused by use of this product.
- CAT must be removed in order to install this product; therefore, the vehicle with this product cannot drive in a public road.
- The warranty of the vehicle from a dealer may be void after installing this product.
- The symmetry turbo set is not included in this product.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 15 in|