Elite 2000/2500 Plug ‘n’ Play Adaptor Harness Kit to suit Toyota Supra JZA80 2JZ (non VVTi)
Suits: Plug ‘n’ Play replacement of the factory ECU for Toyota Supra JZA80 2JZ non VVTi with manual transmission only.
Includes: Injection molded plastic plug ‘n’ play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins, USB programming cable and software CD.
- A simple Haltech Plug’n’Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug’n’Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle’s emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 3 × 2.5 in|