Lower your Sport Truck or SUV right the first time. Belltech Street Performance complete lowering kits include all the parts, pieces and shock absorbers you need to achieve not only the look you WANT, but the ride quality, performance & safety you NEED. Belltech engineers have reviewed the most popular setups for each Sport Truck or SUV in our application range and developed the Belltech Complete Kit Line to simplify your purchase. These complete lowering kits are your all in one box solution. Made up of a variety of combinations of our individual lowering components as well as all the grade 8 installation hardware and alignment pieces necessary to achieve the advertised lowering amount, choosing your kit has never been simpler.
Part Number: 1060SPS
Fits: 2019+ Ram 1500 2WD / 4WD
Precision and performance are the objective for the new line of Belltech 2019+ RAM 1500 lowering kits. Our kit lowers the front of your vehicle -2” and the rear -3” or -4”, to improve appearance and a lower center of gravity. We go well beyond looks and deliver the ride quality you have been dreaming of.
The front suspension includes our incredibly strong, ductile iron drop spindles. The spindles achieve a full -2” of lowered ride height by bringing your wheels’ mounting position up higher and settling your vehicle closer to the ground. This subtle approach lowers the Ram’s center of gravity without spoiling the factory suspension geometry or reducing OE ride quality.
The rear end of the vehicle showcases Belltech Street Performance shocks that are perfectly tuned for your RAM. They sport large 2.2” (55mm) damper bodies and use 35mm independent rebound and compression valves, to experience more exact, luxurious damping. To achieve -3” or -4” in lowering, our kit includes replacement coil springs and 1” spacers. To gain additional lowering for a full 4”, the spacer is removed. Belltech springs are made of cold-formed steel and are powder coated to prevent rust and wear. Our spacers are constructed of solid steel and powder coated making them extremely durable. The roll center correction bracket keeps the axle centered under the vehicle to maintain proper suspension geometry. Preserving correct anti-sway bar angles, our kit includes an adjustable end link assembly. To accommodate the new ride height, we also include a progressive rate polymer, open-cell, bump stop. For lateral control we include a 1-3/8” diameter solid front sway bar and 13/16” diameter hollow rear sway bar that are made of cold-formed steel and powder coated for longevity. The bars feature 2 settings of adjustability to meet your specific performance needs.
Belltech’s 2019+ RAM 1500 complete lowering kit gives your truck an eye-catching appearance and extraordinary performance. Easy installation plus quality components result in a refined ride for years to come.
- Precise -2” front lowering
- Customizable rear lowering options of -3” or -4”
- Large bodied 2.2” (55mm) preset rear Street Performance shocks
- 35mm independent rebound and compression valves
- Robust drop spindles
- Steel, powder coated, spring spacers
- Cold-formed steel springs
- 1-3/8” diameter solid front sway bar and 13/16” diameter hollow rear sway bar
- Adjustable length heim joint end links
- Lowers center of gravity
- Preserves OE ride quality and suspension geometry
- Easy to install
- Engineered to exemplify ride quality and performance
IMPORTANT NOTES –
- RAM trucks with OEM 22” wheels require a larger bore steering knuckle due to a larger wheel bearing assembly, as a result this lift kit will not fit these OEM 22” wheels. Please check for build sales code WPM or WPZ on your RAM to see if this might apply to you
- Only fits models with 20” OEM wheels. Please be sure to check for interference in the wheel well area and with other steering/suspension components.
|3.0″ to 4.0″
- R2: WILL NOT fit OEM 22″ wheels due to a larger wheel bearing assembly. Check for code WPM or WPZ on your Ram to see if this might apply to you.
|140.4 × 70.3 × 22.4 in