The engineers at AFCO designed the new 4-way shock program with performance and function in mind. This shock series features the same traction enhancing technology found in all AFCO Shocks, but is fully high and low speed adjustable on both compression and rebound damping. Consistency is improved by the recirculating, single circuit valve design. Unlike other adjustable shocks, hysteresis is minimized and remains low regardless of the adjustment position or range. This allows for a wide adjustment range without sacrificing performance.
The shock can be configured to fit most coil-over applications. Its compressed and extended lengths are in line with industry standards and the adjustable eyelet and canister position allows for maximum mounting clearance. This series is ideal for everyone from the over-achieving sportsman to the professional racer.
- Fully independent high and low speed adjustments for both compression and rebound.
- All adjustments affect the pressure drop across the main piston.
- Single-circuit, recirculating design allows for large adjustment range with extremely low hysteresis.
- Solid main piston allows for reduced gas charge pressure without the risk of cavitation.
- Nitrogen bladder design enhances response and reduces stiction induced hysteresis and eliminates cavitation. Compact – compressed and extended lengths comparable to most standard shock lengths on the market.
- Universal mounting design has 32 different options. 8 position, indexable gas canister. 4 position, indexable body eyelet.
- Custom tuning to meet the racer’s needs.
- Controls tire shake and eliminates chassis ratcheting.
Dominator 4-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks 4 Inch Stroke 10 Inch Comp 14 Inch Ext