Recirculating Blow-Off Valve, Supports up to 1,800 HP!
TiAL QR Series Blow Off Valve is the recirculating valve based on the TiAL high performance Q Series vent-to-atmosphere model. Overall proportions are identical to the Q series and their original BV50. It’s Offered with a variety of springs for difference vacuum levels, and a special spring for supercharged vehicles. Customizable outlet ports offer flexibility to integrate into custom & existing applications. This is a universal blow off valve for use on any turbo-charged or super-charged application. With a TiAL 50mm Blow Off Valve in place you can improve the long term durability and reliability of your turbocharger by preventing compressor surge during closed throttle and high vacuum conditions.
This Blow Off Valve features a large, 1.98” (50.5mm) valve. The valve seal utilizes a high pressure Viton O-Ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are PTFE-lubricated and hard anodized-coating for wear resistance.
The QR body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy with a V-band flange. The aluminum housing features an anodized finish available in silver, black, red, blue or purple to customize the BOV’s presence in your engine bay. You also have the option to choose a spring rate, this should be based on your engines vacuum reading at operating temperature and idle speed. Additional TiAL BOV Springs are available incase you plan on modifications down the road that will affect your engines vacuum pressure. Each TiAL QR BOV also includes an aluminum V-Band clamp with stainless steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion free appearance. A nice feature of this valve is that you can swap the lower housing with the bottom of a Q series BOV to make it a fully vent to atmosphere BOV.
The QR Blow Off Valve also comes with TiAL’s own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with an over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- QR is a recirculating valve based on the high performance TiAL Q
- Choice of 1.00” (25.4mm) or 1.50” (38.1mm) recirculation port fitting
- Uses the standard TiAL V-band flange and can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98” (50.5mm) valve
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance
- The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance The valve stem and guide are PTFE-lubricated, hard anodized-coat for wear resistance
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with a machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response
- The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life
- An aluminum weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit
- Click for Blow-Off Valve Spring Pressure Chart or Exploded View of QR Blow-Off Valve
- -2 psi spring for supercharged applications
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black)
- Included with Every Tial QR Series Blow-Off Valve:
- QR Series BOV Assembly
- TiAL V-band Clamp
- V-band Weld Flange
- TiAL Air Fitting
- High Pressure O-ring
- Return Fitting