This Ridetech 2019-2024 Ram 1500 lowering kit is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes front and rear HQ Series Coil-Overs, tubular upper control arms, mounting brackets, panhard bar, sway bar end links and hardware.
- Front HQ Series Coil-Overs allow for a 1″-3″ lowered stance (2″ optimal) and are a direct replacement for factory shock and spring. They utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob with 24 positions of adjustment. Premium Hyperco springs are used that are CNC cold wound with high tensile steel.
- Upper StrongArms correct the camber and ball joint angles to allow proper wheel alignment. They are fully assembled with ball joints and bushings and are powder-coated satin black.
- Rear HQ Series Coil-Overs Shocks are also rebound adjustable, includes mounting brackets and offers a 3-4” drop.
- The rear system also includes a new panhard bar to recenter the axle and new rear control arm mounts to maintain optimal pinion angle and geometry at the new lowered stance.
- Optional Rear StrongArms with R-Joint rod ends eliminate wheel hop. The factory rear control arms use a large rubber bushing that allows deflection which can lead to wheel hop in higher horsepower trucks. They are constructed with 1.75” x .125” wall dom tubing and are powder-coated satin black. The patented R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
This system is not compatible with trucks equipped with factory air suspension.
|86 × 46 × 36 in