Lower your 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD 3-4 inches up front and 4-5.5 inches in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip lowering suspension system. More than a lowering kit, StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality. This system is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA.
Fitment includes 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD & 4WD pickups WITH CAST STEEL OE CONTROL ARMS. Some trucks (specifically 2014-2016 model years) may have stamped steel or aluminum control arms which use different spindles and ball joints (Kit # 11710110 & 11710115). Trucks equipped with magnetic suspension require shock simulators.
- Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs.
- Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop.
- Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle, adjustable hanger and flip kit.
- Rear adjustable HQ Series monotube shock absorbers.
- All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade.
- Fits standard, extended and crew cab 1500 configurations.
- *NOTE *Minimum 17 inch diameter wheels are required.
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3-4 inch front drop & 4-5.5 inch rear drop.
- Improved ride quality and handling.
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty.
- Bolt-on installation – No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed).
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations.
- Front Sway Bar will increase the sway bar rate by 52% and reduce suspension bind with Delrin lined bushings and performance end links.
- Upper StrongArms correct ball joint angle and allow for a greater range of camber adjustment, which may be needed when lowering 4″ or more to attain factory alignment specifications.
|Dimensions||76.7 × 44.3 × 22.9 in|