This ignition controller is universal
The MSD 7AL-3 Ignition Control has been a favorite of sportsman racers as well as racers that run multi-stage nitrous systems. The ignition combines high output spark energy for high compression race engines combined with the most popular drag racing accessories including a 3-Step rev limiter, 4-stage retards, a start retard and RPM Activated Switch. For 2013, MSD is relaunching the 7AL-3 with upgraded features, a new look and updated internal components including surface mount circuitry. The new ignition, PN 7330, is easy to spot with a black anodized housing and features a new adjustable start retard circuit. Racers will also be happy to learn that the ignition can now be used on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines.
Fits in the same mounting footprint of the original PN 7230
- Compatible on 4, 6 and 8-cylinder engines
- Start retard is adjustable with plug-in retard modules
- Retard stages require +12 volts to activate
- Surface mount assembly reduces internal components
- Black anodized housing stands apart from the original