- Universal fitment for projects requiring exceptional fluid cooling
- Unique dual pass design is precision engineered to provide substantial heat transfer
- Full aluminum construction with brazed core for optimal durability and pressure tolerance
- Efficient 1.26-in thick core provides substantial fluid capacity and superior fluid temperature reduction
- Strong internal tubes designed to withstand over 100psi of pressure
- Female threaded inlet/outlet allows for the use of available -AN fittings or standard push-on hose fittings
- Compact, yet highly efficient design, ideal for use on track-specific vehicles requiring an extremely effective heat exchanger
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|OVERALL HEIGHT (IN)||29.92|
|OVERALL LENGTH (IN)||15.28|
|OVERALL WIDTH (IN)||2.75|
|CORE LENGTH (IN)||24.61|
|CORE HEIGHT (IN)||13.64|
|CORE THICKNESS (IN)||1.26|
|DRAIN PLUG THREAD SIZE||M12 x 1.5|
|NOTE||This radiator is only compatible with our black radiator fittings with 1-5/8-inch-12 threads. It is not compatible with our previous silver fittings with metric threads.
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
If you demand the absolute most from your cooling system, look no further than the Mishimoto Race-Ready Performance Aluminum Radiator. This race-ready radiator is perfect for your custom build. Its 1.26in-thick dual-pass core ensures effective cooling, while the strutted tubes can withstand more than 100 psi and resist flexing over rough terrain or hard cornering. Designed with adaptability in mind, this radiator features 1-5/8in-12 female threaded inlets and outlets for use with our billet aluminum interchangeable -16AN, -20AN, 1.25”, and 1.5” fittings. This radiator is constructed from aircraft-quality TIG-welded aluminum, and like all Mishimoto radiators, comes backed by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
|Dimensions||31.1 × 21 × 5.8 in|