Mantic ER² Clutch Kit is a single disc clutch kit specifically designed for the performance Ford Mustang GT market. Direct replacement for the 2011-2017 Mustang GT with MT82 Transmission. The ER2 offers a mix of organic and ceremetallic friction material making it the best of both worlds. Perfect for the the N/A build or the vehicle that needs a better than stock clutch with added durability but doesn’t want to upgrade to a twin disc.
It features the patented groove design we call ER2, which is CNC machined on the friction face of the pressure plate. Capable of transmitting greater than 60% more torque than a standard clutch kit, Mantic Street with ER2 is suitable for high performance vehicles. Perfect upgrade for any vehicle that wants more holding power than the stock clutch but isn’t ready for a dual disc setup.
2011-2017 Ford Mustang GT, Coyote 5.0L with MT82 Transmission
Mantic Part Number: MS1003
- Dual face Organic / Ceremetallic Disc
- 60% more torque than a standard clutch kit
- Patented ER2 groove design
- Better cooling of the pressure plate
- Higher coefficient of friction materials
- Organic facing ring in contact with the pressure plate
- Segmented ceremetallic facing on the flywheel side
Complete Kit Includes
- Pressure Plate
- Single Disc Friction
- Steel or Aluminum Flywheel
- Adapter Bearing
- Bolts – Pressure Plate
- MS1003 – Steel Flywheel, Ceremetallic / Organic Material (Coming Soon)
- MS1003-AL – Aluminum Flywheel, Ceremetallic / Organic Material
- MS1003-ALCC – Aluminum Flywheel, Ceremetallic / Ceremetallic Material
- Organic / Ceremetallic : 585 TQ at Crank, 500 TQ at Wheels
- Ceremetallic/ Ceremetallic : 700 TQ at Crank, 600 TQ at Wheels
The Mantic Advantage
The ER2 is designed for torque capacity and still remain manageable on the street, easy on the leg. This overall torque capacity increase has been achieved by higher clamp loads, increased Mean Effective Radius of the friction area, better cooling of the pressure plate and higher coefficient of friction materials on the clutch disc. These design innovations directly equate to higher torque capacity. The clutch disc features an organic facing ring in contact with the pressure plate and a segmented ceremetallic facing on the flywheel side. The cover assemble also features a decorative and corrosion resistant finish.