- High Performance
- Beautiful Chrome Finish
- Complete With Solenoid
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Part Number: HK-B3-127V
- Horn: HornBlasters Caboose Train Horn
- Horn Length: 12.500″ (317.5 mm)
- Horn Width: 6.000″ (152.4 mm)
- Horn Height: 6.250″ (158.75 mm)
- Horn Weight: 3.350 lb (1.52 Kg)
- Horn Fitting: 1/2″ Tube
- Air Source Unit: Viair 20005
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Air Source Length: 19.0″ (482.6 mm)
- Air Source Width: 6.0″ (152.4 mm)
- Air Source Height: 13.75″ (349.25 mm)
- Air Source Weight: 17.15 lb (7.78 Kg)
- Air Source Kit Tank: Viair 2.0 Gallon 5 Port Tank
- Volume: 2 Gal (8.8 L)
- Ports: 5 x ¼″ NPT Ports
- Tank Length: 19″ (482.6 mm)
- Tank Width: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7.4″ (187.96 mm)
- Tank Weight: 10.5 lb (4.76 Kg)
- Air Source Kit Compressor: Viair 280C Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Max Amperage: 16 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 30% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 7.8″ (198.12 mm)
- Compressor Width: 3.95″ (100.33 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.35″ (161.29 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.6 lb (2.99 Kg)
HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.