- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won’t Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 5 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 2 Miles away!
- Shart Horn
- HornBlasters 127H Air Source Unit
- HornBlasters 90/120 PSI Pressure Switch
- Dual Filter Intake Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 10ga & 18ga Gauge Power Wire
- 1/4 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S25-127H
- Horn: Shart Horn
- Kit Length: 25in
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Fitting Size: ½″ Tube
- Air Source Kit: HornBlasters 127H
- Working Pressure: 120 PSI
- Length: 15.0″ (381 mm)
- Width: 6.0″ (152.4 mm)
- Height: 13.0″ (330.2 mm)
- Net Weight:13.75 lb (6.24 Kg)
- Air Source Kit Tank: HornBlasters 1.5 Gallon 4 Port Tank
- Volume: 1.5 gal (6.6 L)
- ¼″ NPT Ports: 4
- Length: 15″ (381 mm)
- Width: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Height: 8.5″ (215.9 mm)
- Weight: 8.65 lb (3.92 Kg)
- Air Source Kit Compressor: HornBlasters 275C Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Max Amperage: 18 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSILength6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Width: 3.5″ (88.9 mm)
- Height: 4.5″ (114.3 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.31 Kg)
The air source unit provided in this horn kit must be mounted upright in a dry location. If you are uncertain if you have such a place available, please feel free to contact our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call at +1-813-783-8058
HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.