- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won’t Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 4 Miles away!
- HornBlasters Shart Horn
- DOT Rated 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 325C Compressor
- Viair 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6ft 3/8in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- 1/4 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S25-232
- Horn: HornBlasters Shart Horn
- Tank: 2 Gallon Tank
- Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Height: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 325C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 15 Sec
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 1.77 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Length: 8.0″ (203.2 mm)
- Width: 4.0″ (101.6 mm)
- Height: 7.05″ (179.07 mm)
- Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
Please note finishes for the compressor may vary. Silver and chrome are available. If you have a preference please call before making your purchase.
WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.