Pick up our lowest price Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit made for our Spare Tire Delete Kit! Our Spare Tire Delete Bracket cuts down install time in half and gives you a clean and compact way to install your Conductor’s Special 232 Train Horn Kit!
Looking for a huge train horn sound, but don’t have space or the budget for a huge set-up? The Conductor’s Special 232 Train Horn Kit is a complete train horn kit that is designed to be compact and budget-friendly, as well as pack enough punch to knock the sock off of anyone within earshot. The go-to kit for many of our customers, the Conductor’s Special 232 Train Horn Kit is a universal kit and has been installed on everything from ATV’s to Big Rigs.
Our Shocker XL Train Horns that come with the Conductor’s Special 232 are some of the loudest horns you can buy, giving you the tone and intensity of a real train horn without having to spend thousands. As four separate bells, the Shocker XL horns are perfect for tight install spaces and when coupled with our HornAir 232 make for a train horn kit that you can install almost anywhere on anything.
Just because the Conductors Special 232 is budget-friendly, doesn’t mean it sacrifices performance. With our weather-resistant 2-gallon tank and Viair’s 325C compressor, you get a complete system that is capable of providing a 5-7 second blast time and refilling in less than 2 minutes! Everything is included along with detailed instructions, making installation easy enough for anyone to be able to do. Pick up a kit of your own today and see for yourself why the Conductor’s Special 232 Train Horn Kit is one of the most popular kits you can buy!
Installing your Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit has never been easier or cleaner than with the introduction of our Spare Tire Delete Brackets. All full-size truck owners and plenty of mid-sized truck owners are ditching their factory spare tire in favor of one of our Spare Tire Delete Brackets for their train horn kit. Not only does our bracket make any install look like a professional install but it also saves you the most valuable resource of all, time! Whether you are a DIY master or are having it professionally done our Spare Tire Delete Bracket turns what used to be a 6-8 hour install into a 3-4 hour install.
- Fits most full-size pickups.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20″ to 29″. Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won’t Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 4 to 6 Seconds
- It can be heard from almost miles away!
- Powdercoated Black Finish
- Made from 14 Gauge Steel
- Quick & Easy Install
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- Spare Tire Delete Bracket
- 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 380C Air Compressor
- 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Air line
- 6 ft of 3/8 in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blow-off
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Part Number: HK-S4-232
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material: High-Impact ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 2 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 17″ (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7″ (177.8 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 380C Air Compressor
- Max Amperage: 23 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.58 CFM
- Compressor Length: 9″ (228.6 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
- Bracket Length: 19″
- Bracket Width: 19″
- Bracket Height: 7.5″
- Bracket Weight: 6 lbs
- Assembled Length: 21″
- Assembled Width: 23″
- Assembled Height: 13″
- Assembled Weight: 40 lbs