Outputs: Up to 4 injector and 4 ignition.
Suits: Universal 1-8 cylinder or 2 rotor applications.
Includes: Elite 550 ECU, Waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable.
Notes: Haltech’s entry level, single connector ECU. Ideal for basic 4 cylinder or 2 rotor engine applications and basic EFI conversions.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Sequential, semi-sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Ignition modes include Direct fire multi-coil, Distributor ignition, or Haltech CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of Dashes, displays and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 1 x Digital Pulsed Input
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 1 x Analogue Voltage Input
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 4 Bar MAP sensor measuring up to 300kPa/3Bar/45psi of boost pressure.
- Up to 33 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- Now using the new NSP Calibration Software
- · O2 Control – Closed Loop with Long Term Learning – for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- · Boost Control – Closed loop with learning with flexible user-definable axis and 6 fully user-definable corrections modes – for example, boost by gear, road speed etc.
- · Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) – Tune your engine’s boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- · Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
- · Closed Loop Idle Speed Control – requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type)
- · On-board and Laptop data logging – Data log all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- · CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data and set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- · 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- · ECU comes fully enabled, with no additional charges for advanced features.
- · Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 16
- · Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections
- · Tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility – Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- · Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- · Wideband O2 – Connect up to 3 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- · Thermocouples / EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) – Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- · Variable cam control – Independently control up to 2 camshafts – Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input and output per variable cam
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle’s emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.