IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle’s emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- NSP Calibration Software – intuitive and easy to use
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW) – Requires (2) user defined outputs (4) user defined inputs
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) – Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Knock Control – Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control – Independently control up to 4 camshafts – Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging – Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging –Data log all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices.
- Injection Stages: up to 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- 4 Injector drivers for sequential fuel injection
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle – for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag – lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control – Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Traction Control – Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility – Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- Wideband O2 – Connect up to 9 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) – Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Engine Protection – Set advanced multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control –Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- modes – example boost by gear, road speed, race timer, shock travel, ride height etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure and position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift – Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions – Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Optional Upgrade – Advanced Torque Management – A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
|Dimensions||10 × 8.7 × 4.6 in|