- Constructed from 3″ Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 4-1/2″ Diameter Black 304 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tip
- Tuned Helmholtz Resonator Designed to tone down any drone
- Utilizes Factory Style Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
3″ 409 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
4-1/2″ Diameter Black Exhaust Tip:
Finishing off this exhaust system is a 4-1/2″ diameter black 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tip. The tip features an aFe POWER logo plate riveted on for a unique style.
Tuned Helmholtz resonator:
This system features an integrated Tuned Helmholtz resonator to tone down any drone.
Utilizing factory style hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Interlock Flex Pipe:
This cat-back exhaust system uses a heavy duty flex pipe with an internal interlock liner for added strength and durability.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.