- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 49%, improving performance and throttle response
- Cast-in EGR flanges allows retention of factory EGR system
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking
- The machined ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow
- Dual 1/8″ NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) are supplied for gauges or testing equipment
- 6-port gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
6-port gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-39 for details.