This unit is a universal unit for any electric fuel pump
For any pump, on any type of vehicle, the Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed
Controller (FPSC) minimizes fuel heatin g and vapor-lock problems by matching
the duty cycle of the fuel pump to engine RPM. At low demand, the FPSC slows
the fuel pump down, reducing the chance of suction side cavitation and vapor
lock. When demand increases, the FPSC returns the fuel pump to 100% duty
cycle for maximum flow. It’s like an automatic transmission fo r your fuel pump.
• LED indicators confirm correct ignition signal hookup, verifie s activation of the manual
override circuit, and indicates when the circuit is providing full voltage to the pump.
• A solid-state transistor circuit, rated up to 4 0 amps, replaces the relays recommended in
most fuel pump electrical circuits.
• Adjustable, full-speed RPM threshold.
• Billet 6061-T651 aircraft aluminum housing, protected with a beautiful bright d ip black
• Complete installation kit includes: wire, override toggle swit ch, installation hardware, and
Avoid any device that reduces voltage to your fuel pump. Low voltage will destroy
a 12V DC motor. The Aeromotive FPSC does not reduce voltage! The FPSC emits a
pulse modulation signal that is harmless to the pump’s motor.