This fuel pressure regulator is a universal fit
The tuners choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator
can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel
delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.
- Adjustable base pressure from 30-75 PSI with the spring installed.
- Adjustable base pressure from 75-125 PSI with the optional spring included.
- Ideal for Pro-Series, Brushless 3.5 and Brushless 5.0 Electric Pumps using the 30-75 PSI spring.
- Suitable for 6-GPM mechanical pumps using both the standard and high pressure spring.
- Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio. Includes two boost line adapters,
one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
- Dedicated 1/8 NPT port.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Includes Aeromotives radiused tapered flare fittings:
(3) ORB-08 and (1) ORB-10 inlet ports, two with AN-08 flare adapters.
(1) ORB-10 return port with AN-10 flare adapter port plugs included.
- Virtually indestructible electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II