PowerForce Clutch. Is your 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustang making more power than the stock clutch can handle? Then you need to upgrade to a ACE Racing PowerForce Twin Disc Clutch Kit. The PowerForce Twin Disc Clutch Kit is a performance oriented clutch that uses twin cerametallic friction discs in a 8-pad design for superior control allowing it to handle up to 1150 ft-lbs of torque (at the crank) making it perfect for use on the street, track or drag strip.
Centrifugal Lever Assisted. Ace Racing PowerForce Clutches feature ACE’s patented Centrifugal-Assist lever technology. As rpm’s increase centrifugal force lifts the levers which in turn increase the leverage of the arms pressing downward on the ring allowing for more lockup ability at higher rpms. Centrifugal assist allows for up to 30% more applied pressure throughout the operating rpm, for minimal pedal effort all while maintaining the ability to hold the needed torque.
Sprung Hub Discs. Ace Racing PowerForce Clutches were engineered with sprung hub disc centers. A sprung hub helps reduce gear rattle and allows for smoother engagement, which will increase the life of your Mustang’s transmission when compared to standard rigid center hub discs.
Aluminum Flywheel. CNC machined from 6065 aluminum for high heat capacity, durability and lightweight, the included ACE Racing Flywheel is specifically engineered to reduce inertia for improved engine response. This ACE Racing Flywheel features a ring gear of 164 teeth, as well as a 8-bolt crank pattern.
Light Weight. Unlike other performance clutches that are made from heavy stamped steel, this ACE Racing PowerForce Clutch is CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for superior strength, durability and light weight. Along with the included aluminum flywheel this ACE Racing Clutch Kit is about 15lbs to 25lbs lighter than the factory setup.
Application. This ACE Racing PowerForce Twin Disc Clutch with 8-bolt Flywheel is designed for use on 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustangs equipped with a TR-6060 manual 26-spline transmission.
- Fits: 2007-2009 GT500 with a TR-6060 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 10″ X 26T X 1-5/32″
- Torque Rating: Up to 1150 Ft-lbs at the crank
- Includes: Clutch, Flywheel, Alignment Tool, Hydraulic Throw-out Bearing, Throw-out Bearing Shims and Hardware
- Performance Upgrade Ideal for Street or Strip
- Handles up to 1150 Ft-lbs of Torque (at the Crank)
- Twin Cerametallic Friction Discs
- Centrifugal Lever Assist Increases Applied Pressure
- Minimal Pedal Effort
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Clutch and 8-Bolt Flywheel Included
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 with the TR-6060 Transmission