Modern day high performance vehicles require a plumbing system designed to withstand today’s Modern day high performance vehicles require a plumbing system designed to withstand today’s modern ï¬uids, harsh environments, brutal vibration, ï¬ow requirements & extreme pressures. modern ï¬uids, harsh environments, brutal vibration, ï¬ow requirements & extreme pressures. UltraPro from Earl’s was engineered as a system to exceed the rigorous demands of even the most extreme forms of racing. Don’t settle for good enough. Go UltraPro!
- PTFE inner liner impervious to all known fuels, oils and coolants used in automotive applications
- Designed to withstand harsh environments, brutal vibrations, high flow requirements and extreme pressures
- Double-helix ribbed inner hose liner offers extreme ï¬exibility and full ï¬ow making tough plumbing jobs a snap with less hard connections!
- Liner is reinforced with an outside glass-ï¬ber wrap for additional strength and integrity!
- PTFE inner liner is carbon infused for static dissipation
- PTFE inner liner has ultra low coefï¬cient of friction to promote maximum ï¬ow
- Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends
- Available in popular -6, -8, -10, -12, -16, and -20 sizes in both woven polyester braid and stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Polyester Braid hose is up to 67% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
- UltraPro Stainless Steel Braid is up to 37% lighter than traditional rubber hose with stainless steel braid
|Fluid Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Hose Length||33 Feet|
|Hose Outer Material||Black Polyester|
|Hose Size||12 AN|
|Product Type||UltraPro Black Polyester Braided|