INFINITY PLUG & PLAY ENGINE HARNESS FOR GM/CHEVY LS ENGINES
The Infinity 508 (PN 30-7108) mates with the Chevy 58x LS Plug & Play engine harness (PN 30-3801). AEM’s Plug & Play engine harness for GM 58x LS engines includes a Wideband O2 connector for use with a Bosch 4.2 LSU UEGO air/fuel ratio sensor (PN 30-2001) and it is recommended that you purchase a Wideband Extension Cable (PN 30-3600 x 1) to ensure enough length to properly mount the wideband sensor. This harness uses the factory sensors and coil sub harnesses to simplify integration onto the engine. IP67-rated ECU connectors are designed to mate with AEM’s Infinity 508 ECU and connections for a wideband O2 sensor, Knock, Drive-By-Wire and pedal, injectors and more are integrated into the harness. The 58x harness includes a connection for drive-by-wire (DBW).
AVAILABLE GM/CHEVY LS PLUG & PLAY ENGINE HARNESSES
GM LS Plug & Play Engine Harness for 58x Timing Pattern (using Infinity 508), PN 30-3801.
A Complete Standalone EFI System for Chevy LS Engines
The Infinity ECU combines with a GM LS Plug & Play engine harness to retain full control of the engine’s functions. It is ideal for crate motor solutions that are using aftermarket dashboards as they can be configured using the on-board CAN bus (will not communicate with the factory dashboard on GM LS equipped vehicles).
The Infinity ECU is able to control the variable valve camshaft and drive-by-wire on equipped LS engines, providing tuners with the ability to take full advantage of the engine’s low-end power potential, and eliminate the need to convert to cable throttle. Users can create two drive-by-wire profiles for rain maps, pit lane limits and more.
AEM’s LS PNP Engine Harness also eliminates the restrictive factory mass airflow sensor (MAF) and airbox, making it an ideal harness solution for forced induction applications. Other key racing features include multiple boost control strategies, programmable nitrous control, on-the-fly map switching, programmable four-wheel speed traction control, launch control, flex fuel and multi fuel capability. It utilizes airflow (VE) based tuning, has up to 64GB data logging capacity and can transfer data at up to 480Mb/second. Its enclosure is sealed and suitable for engine bay mounting.
Chevy/GM LS Plug & Play Engine Harness for Crate Motors and Racing Engines
Once you have determined which Infinity EFI ECU will best support your Chevy/GM LS M/T engine, you will need to purchase a Plug & Play engine harness (PN 30-3801). AEM’s Plug & Play engine harness for LS engines includes a Wideband O2 connector for Bosch 4.2 LSU UEGO sensors (PN 30-3600 x 1 Wideband Extension Cables recommended) and an auxiliary connector with a High Performance DTM-Style 12P connector for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel pressure, air inlet temperature, MAP, oil temperature and ethanol content sensor. The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, 12v power from relay and high side output for activating a relay or solenoid, a low side output for boost control and analog inputs for mode switch and no-lift shift.
An integrated, weather resistant fuse and relay panel delivers superior circuit protection, and an additional High Performance DTM-Style connector is included to allow users to wire the fuel pump to the Infinity for full control. Individual coil sub harnesses are not included.
The Infinity EMS delivers high-end engine control for the racing masses at a fraction of the cost. The Infinity 508 for LS race engines uses airflow-based tuning models to simplify start up and speed up the tuning process by eliminating many of the lookup and trim tables (Correction Tables) necessary in previous generation ECUs.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS makes the Infinity more responsive, for a better driving experience
- The Infinity’s 200MHz processor and RTOS allows for more accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- The Infinity’s faster processor allows it to perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- The Infinity’s RTOS ensures strategic processing with optimized load balancing. This means that tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
Infinity Programmable ECU Features:
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex Fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Programmable Drive by wire
- Variable valve control
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Programmable nitrous control
- Map switching (on-the-fly)
- Internal wideband UEGO air/fuel controller
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 64GB, up to 100 channels at 1KHz
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Industry leading data transfer speed (up to 480Mb/sec)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports
Plug & Play Crate Motor LS Harness Features:
- Plugs into factory coil sub harnesses and uses factory sensors for easy integration
- Integrated, weather-resistant fuse & relay panel (7 fuses and 5 relays) for optimum circuit protection
- Shielded cam/crank inputs
- Automotive-grade, color-coded wiring
- High quality braided mesh loom
- Waterproof & shockproof factory sensor connectors
- DTM-style connectors for auxiliary components
- Integrated connectors that mate to OEM coil sub harnesses
- 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor
- 2005-2014 Chevy Corvette LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor
- 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor
- 2014-2015 Chevy SS LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor
- 2005-2006 Pontiac GTO LS2/LS3 w/ 58X Crank Reluctor